Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Sandhan Valley, Samrad|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||12.15 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water.
3. Torch with cell.
4. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
5. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
6. Napkin / Towel.
7. Glucon-D or Electrol - Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
9. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (Half pant not allowed.)
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
12.30 pm: After attendance depart for Trek
06.30 pm: Reach Camp Site. Evening Snacks.
09.00 pm: Dinner.
06.00 am: Wake up Call
06.30 am: Tea & Breakfast
07.00 am: After briefing start descending the valley.
10.00 am: Start rappelling 80 feet.
01.00 pm: Pack Luch
02.30 pm: Start trek via Karoli ghat.
05.30 pm: Reach Samrad, Evening Tea.
06.00 pm: Start return journey to Pune
08.30 pm: Dinner in Sangamner.
11.30 pm: Reach Pune.
1. Pune to Pune Transport by Private Vehicle.
2. Day 1 – Evening Tea, Snacks, Dinner.
3. Day 2 – Morning Tea, Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner.
4. Tent on Multiple sharing, Carry mat, Sleeping bag.
5. Adventure Experts & Leaders of Explorers.
6. Adventure Equipments to each Participant Helmet, Harness, Carabiner, Descender, Tape Sling, Mitten Pair etc.
7. First Aid Kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Day 1 – Breakfast, Lunch
3. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
4. Personal expenditure of any kind.
5. Insurance Coverage.
6. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
7. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Sandhan Valley is situated in the western ghats of Sahyadri. The valley is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardhara region near Samrad village. The village itself is located approx. at 3000 fts above sea level. Valley is surrounded by Alang, Malang, Kulang, Kalsubai, Ratangad and Ajoba mountain range.