Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Event Location||Rajmachi, Lonavala|
|Pickup Point||Kalamboli McDonalds, Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||07.00 A.M|
|Things to Carry||1. Legal Bike Papers and Helmet
2. Balaclava 01 nos.
3. Long pants
4. Round neck T-shirts,
5. Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
6. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
7. Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
8. Full Body Towel 01 nos.
9. Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
10. Gears needed: COMPULSORY
11. Full face helmet(ISI mark/DOT approved)
12. Gloves,Knee & elbow guards,Riding Jacket (with armour on long trips), Bag.
Things To Carry while Riding:
1. Basic Medical Kit
2. Basic Tool Kit
3. Drinking Water 2L
4. Extra Cloths(Optional)
5. Minimum Bike Condition:
6. Headlights and Tail Lights.
7. All four functioning Indicators.,Mirrors.,Tyre Condition.,Number Plate
Documents needed : Compulsory
1. Permanent Drivers License
2. Motor Vehicle Insurance
3. PUC Certificate
4. Bike Registration Smart Card/Book
5. Personal Details of Rider/Pillion
Id Proof of Pillion(Pan Card/Dl/Adhar Card)
Assemble at Kalamboli McDonalds at 07:00am. Brief about the ride along with instruction and introduction. Start riding towards Lonavala. Breakfast at Lonavala then further proceed towards Udhewadi. 14 kms of offroading patch will test your riding skills. Lunch upon arrival and then rest. Evening enjoy the scenic location of Rajmachi Base Camp. Late evening enjoy the treasure hunt activity in the jungle of Rajmachi. Overnight at Camp.
Early morning visit Rajmachi Fort. Come back to camp for lunch and start riding towards Mumbai. Late evening back to Mumbai.
1. Meals for Saturday and Sunday (except Sunday dinner)
2. Accommodation at Rajmachi Base Camp on sharing basis
3. Treasure Hunt activity
4. Mumbai Travellers Expertise Charges
1. Fuel & maintenance charges
2. Anything other than above mention inclusions
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Rajmachi is a famous twin fort situated near Lonavala. Rajmachi has a huge historical as well as geographical value due to its strategic location. In this event, we are riding right up to the base of Rajmachi Fort. Will be visiting the fort and its surroundings. Also we are going to enjoy the exciting treasure hunt in the jungle of Rajmachi. Enjoy your stay in Rajmachi base camp with delicious maharashtrian food