Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Sahyavede Trekkers|
|Event Location||Bhivpuri, Karjat|
|Pickup Point||Shivajinagar Railway Station, Platform No. 1, Pune|
|Pickup Time||5:45 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional) Overnight
10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
|Itinerary||Starting point :
Shivajinagar Railway Station, Platform No. 1
Departure : 5.45.AM
Arrival : 21.00 PM
Karjat to Karjat Transport by Local Public Transport
All Veg Meals
One time Waterfall Rappelling
Perks for the Trek
First Aid Kit
All that is not in includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Bhivpuri is a town in Karjat Taluka near Mumbai. It is the location of Bhivpuri Road railway station of the Mumbai Suburban Railway. A temple of Sai Baba of Shirdi is located here. Numerous nearby waterfalls attract visitors on weekends. Bhivpuri Dam and a hydro-electricity generation plant of Tata Power is located nearby. Pleasant atmosphere of waterfall attracts many tourists thus making it a Picnic Spot.