Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Pugmarks Eco Tours Pvt.Ltd|
|Event Location||Bhilar Waterfall, Satara|
|Pickup Point||Garware College Main Gate, Pune|
|Pickup Time||6.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||Water Bottle
Sports Shoes, Slippers and extra pair of cloths.
Camera packed in a plastic bag.
Rain coat if required
Avoid jeans; wet pair of jeans is a nightmare
|Itinerary||06.00 am Depart from Pune Breakfast on bus.
09.30 am Reach the campsite. ( Welcome drink on arrival ) Orientation, Briefing & Team Formation
10.00 am Hike to the rappelling point. Enjoy thrill of waterfall rappelling
01.30 pm Lunch Break
02.30 pm Enjoy team building games and activities like Pirates, Drunken sailor, Hit the spot and Tribal Queen
04.00 pm Evening tea and snacks
04.30 pm Departure from the campsite
08.00 pm Arrive at the Pune
1. Welcome drink on Arrival.(non alcoholic)
2. Adventure activities as per itinerary
3. All veg meals ( Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks )
4. Transport by private non ac bus
5. Entry fees for Panchgani.
6. Technical experts for the adventure activities
7. All the technical equipment.
8. 2 rooms for day use.
1. Anything not mentioned in the “package includes” list.
2. Any kind of personal expenses / insurance.
Note : Age Group is 12 years +
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Bhilar Waterfall is Seen on the Mahabaleshwar Panchgani road and it is one of the beautiful falls on the Kudali river arising from the Bhilar village. At the campsite all the adventure activities & games will be conducted by technically qualified experts under full safety conditions.