Brief Event Description
|Event Location||Bhaje, Malavali|
|Pickup Point||Shivajinagar Railway Station, Pune|
|Pickup Time||05.45 A.M|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Separate Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rain & to keep wet cloths.
3. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water.
4. Extra Dress in a Plastic Bag.
5. Rainproof / Umbrella / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
6. Napkin / Towel
7. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
9. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
1. Transport by Local (Pune - Malvali - Pune). No Seat Reservation.
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
4. Hot Lunch at Bhaje Village in Local Dhaba.
5. Waterfall Rappelling with all Safety Gears.
6. Certified & Expert Team of Organizers.
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Extra Tea, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Bhaje Cave Entry Fees.
4. Personal expenses of any kind.
5. Insurance Coverage.
6. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
7. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
As per the Tradition of Explorers we are happy to announce Bhaje Waterfall Rappelling on Every Saturday & Sunday in Monsoon. Bhaje Waterfall Rappelling is very good for Beginners & also easily accessible from Pune & Mumbai also. You have to take a Little steep walk of 30 Minutes to Reach Waterfall from Bhaje Village. Getting down around 80 feet through a gushing waterfall. Rappelling is the controlled descent down a rock face using a rope. Join us for this One Full Day of Mind Blowing Adventure Rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!