Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Event Location||Bandhavgarh,Dist-Umaria ,Madhya Pradesh.|
|Pickup Point||CSTM Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||08.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||NA|
|Itinerary||Day 0 :
Leave for Katni, Overnight Journey
Day 1 :
Reach Katni by 04:00 am. Reach Resort by 07:00 am. Check In and Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 1st Jungle Trail/ Bird Watching. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 :
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 02nd Jungle Safari. Back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 03rd Jungle Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Rest.
Day 3 : 30th January 2016 (Saturday) Early Morning Leave For 04th Jungle Safari. Chek Out. Lunch and Post Lunch, leave for 05th Jungle Safari. Leave Back for Katni station in evening.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories :)
1. Pickup and Drop from Katni-Katni
2. Accommodation in Resort on Triple Sharing Basis in AC Room
3. All Meals from Katni-Katni
4. 5 Tiger Safari in open gypsy
1. Train Tickets From Mumbai- Katni and Return.
2. Meals During Train Journey.
3. Any Camera Charges.
4. Any Other Expense other than mentioned above.
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Bandhavgarh famous with its history as well as for its wildlife. Situated in the core of Madhya Pradesh. In ancient Time it was one of the well known hunting ground for Kings of the State. Later it was protected under Wildlife Act. A well known Land for good Tiger Sightings. Also shows has quality Flora and Fauna.