Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorer Treks|
|Event Location||Aundhewadi, Nashik|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles. (Compulsory)
3. Extra Dress(2 Pairs),Morning Utilities
4. Don’t Forget to Bring Plate, Bowl, and Spoon.
5. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
6. Napkin, Torch with Cell Compulsory.
7. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking. (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.)
9. Floaters / Chappel (For Return Journey in Bus))
10. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED)
11. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
12. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Night 1: 11.15 pm
Report at SP College, Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers. Early comers have to wait till 11.30 pm & Late comers have to report directly at Base village at Own arrangements & own Cost. In this Situation No refund or No arguments will be entertained.
Start Journey towards Aundha fort.
Day 1: 05.30 am
Reach at base village of Aundhewadi. Fresh up in village only. Toilets are not available in Village & Trek Route.
After briefing start trek towards Aundha.
Reach a top of Aundha. Packed breakfast.
After Fort exploration start Descending.
Reach at base village, immediately move towards patta fort.
Reach at Patta base village. Have a Lunch.
Start trek towards patta fort.
Reach a top of patta fort. Explore the Fort.
Start descending the fort.
Reach at base village. Evening Tea & Snacks.
Tent allotment. Campfire. Share your Trek experience.
Day 2: 07.00 pm
Wake up call.
Have Tea and Breakfast.
Move towards bitangad. (11 kms. drive from Patta)
Reach at base village. Start trek towards Bitangad.
Reach a top, Explore the fort.
Start descending the fort.
Reach at base village. Have lunch.
Start return journey towards pune with Sweet Memories.
Tea n snacks on the way.
Reach at Pune with Happy Memories.
1. Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle.
2. Day 1 – Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner.
3. Day 2 – Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Snacks.
4. Tent on Triple Sharing Basis with, Sleeping Bag, Carry mats, Torch.
5. Adventure Experts & Leaders of Explorers.
6. First aid kit.
7. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc..
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
A North-south range of Sahyadri, which turns from Igatpuri towards eastern Thal Ghat, is known as ‘Kalsubai Range’. It is divided into two parts, one being Alang, Madan, Kulang and Kalsubai, and the other at the east is Aundh, Patta, Bitangad, Aad and mountain of Mhasoba. Bitangad is located at the border of Nashik and Ahmednagar districts, a bit interior to the Ghoti – Bhandardara road. It is a part of the Kalsubai range.