Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Altitude Adventures|
|Pickup Point||Leh Airport|
|Pickup Time||08 : 00 A.M|
|Things to Carry||NA|
|Itinerary||DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH:-
Upon arrival at Leh Airport you will met our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize as Leh at an altitude of 11500 feet. Evening Visit to Leh Palace & Shanti Stupa. Overnight in Leh.
DAY 02: LEH (EXCURSION TO MONASTERIES):-
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery of Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive monastery complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village,Hemis Monastery and Stok Palace. Overnight in Leh.
DAY 03:DAY TRIP TO PANGONG LAKE (06 HOURS APPROX.):-
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.After exploring the lake we will drive back to Leh.Overnight in Leh.
DAY 04: LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY (126 Km / APRX. 05 Hrs):-
After an early breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley via Khardongla Pass (the highest motor able road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldumra or valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Visit Sumoor, another pretty village on the other side of the river. Samstan Ling Monastery or Gonpa is one of the 15 big monasteries of Ladakh founded by Lama Tsultim Nima who also founded the Ridzong Monastery. Overnight in Nubra Valley.
DAY 05: NUBRA VALLEY TO LEH:-
After your breakfast, visit the Deskit Monastery situated on a hill overlooking the entire Nubra Valley and have see the biggest Maitreya Buddha’s Statue below the Monastery and later drive to Sand dunes enjoy a camel safari (Optional). Drive back to Leh and afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. Overnight in Leh.
DAY 06: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT):-
Tour concludes. Travel To Himalaya thank you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward journey towards home.
1. Assistance upon arrival at Leh KBR airport. Welcome by Travel To Himalaya representative & welcome at the Hotel
2. Non-Alcoholic Welcome Drink on Arrival.
3. 05 Nights / 06 Days accommodation on twin sharing basis at specified category.
4. Meals Plan MAPI (Breakfast & Dinner)
5. Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by non-ac Vehicle as per the program.
6. Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas.
7. Monument & Museum Entrance Fees.
8. 01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist.
9. Currently applicable taxes and service charges.
1. Airfare to and from Leh.
2. Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
3. Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
4. The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
5. Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
6. Guide fee, camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters.
7. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
Other Charges: (Charges are Net Non Commissionable)
1. Cultural Program Rs. 7500 per program.
2. Camel Safari in Nubra Valley Rs. 500 per person.
3. River Rafting Rs. 1700 per person (Phey to Nimu) and Rs.2300 per person(Chilling to Nimu)
4. Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1500/Per Day.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Ladakh a word which means "land of high passes", is a region in the state of Jammu and Kashmir of Northern India sandwiched between the Karakoram mountain range to the north and the Himalayas to the south. The Indian portion of Ladakh is composed of the Leh and Kargil districts. The Leh district is the largest district of India, covering more than half the area of Jammu and Kashmir, of which it is the eastern part.