Brief Event Description
|Pickup Point||Will be intimated to registered participants 10 days prior to the event.|
|Pickup Time||8:00 AM|
|Things to Carry||Will be provided to registered participants during pre-camp meeting|
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
Meet our representative at Railway station. Board train and start journey towards Delhi. Entire Day is the train journey
Day 2 :
Arrive at Delhi railway station, Start journey towards Pathankot
Day 3 :
Arrive at Pathankot and Pick up from Pathankot. Arrival at Campsite and relax. Snacks & Dinner will be served at the campsite.
Day 4 :
After breakfast trek from Jot to Kanthali. Evening back at Campsite Photo's of the Trek
Snacks & Dinner will be served at the campsite. Evening bon-fire with music will be done.
Day 5 :
After breakfast, Trek from Jot to Dainkund. Evening back at Campsite.Lunch, Snacks & Dinner will be served at the campsite.
Day 6 :
After breakfast, village walk and Adventure activities would be organised at Campsite.Lunch, Snacks & Dinner will be served at the campsite.
Day 7 :
After breakfast, trek from Jot to Waterfall. Evening back at Campsite.Lunch, Snacks & Dinner will be served at the campsite.
Day 8 :
Pick-up from Campsite, Sightseeing of Khajjiar and Dalhousie. Drop at Pathankot for onwards journey. Pathankot to Delhi
Day 9 :
Arrive at Delhi, Transfer to Railway station. Board the train at 3 pm
Day 10 :
Back to Pune
1. Adventure Sports Activity
2. Break Fast, Lunch-Veg and Non veg meals ,Evening Tea
3. Dinner-Veg and Non veg meals
4. Staff-Well educated Male & Female expert instructors
5. Accommodation-A-frame 6 men tents with personal sleeping bags and mats
6. Traveling Pune to Delhi By 3rd A/c coach railway for Pune to Delhi and Return
7. Travelling Delhi to Pathankot By railway for Delhi to Pathankot and Return
1. Personal shopping, tips, cold drinks etc.
2. Anything not mentioned in the included list consider it to be out of package
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
If you’ve been to camp, you’re not surprised when you hear about the benefits of summer camp. Experiencing life at camp yourself, you know the profound positive effects that still matter to you as an adult, and you also know that you want the same thing for your own kids.